The Braymark approach to the Attractions industry is to identify strengths and opportunities in the various facets of a successful operation. A guest will experience the line-up to enter, the ticket purchasing opportunity, the attraction before it begins, the attraction itself, and the exit. They will assess value from their first touch point, we work to highlight the opportunities to be memorable and valuable in the guests’ eyes.
We specifically help by:
- Assessing the customer service approach at each touch point of the attraction.
- Detailing the cleanliness of the establishment.
- Assessing their staff performance when it comes to children and the elderly.
- Identifying the accessibility of the attraction for persons with disabilities.
- The thoroughness of the safety demonstrations performed by staff.
- The atmosphere of the attraction for the guest (vacation, escapism, etc.)